Core-Mark International, Inc.
Social Media Standards
Core-Mark International, Inc. (NASDAQ: CORE) encourages members of the community to engage with our company, through our respective social media outlets, by commenting and posting your experiences and questions. However, please understand that we cannot respond to every comment nor resolve every customer service issue via social media.
If you require assistance please call: 1-800-622-1713
Core-Mark reserves the right to delete comments that are offensive, abusive and/or irrelevant. Included in these definitions are comments that contain: foul language, spam, and irrelevant or offensive material.
Use of Core-Mark social media channels are subject to the terms and conditions of use of Core-Mark International and the host social media platform. By accessing, viewing, posting or otherwise using any Core-Mark content, you hereby accept these terms and conditions in full and take responsibility for your compliance.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use of Core-Mark social media does not create any form of binding business contract between Core-Mark and any user. While promotions may be marketed and accessed via Core-Mark’s social media channels, they are merely a means of displaying content that can be fully accessed on the Core-Mark website.
- Neither Core-Mark nor its content or service providers guarantee or will indemnify users of social media sites against errors, defects, delays, omissions, interruptions or losses, including losses of data, nor are any files downloaded or guaranteed to be free of viruses, bugs, worms or other such destructive properties.
- Users grant to Core-Mark the irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) and right (i) to reproduce, publish, distribute and display content, (ii) to create derivative works from the content, (iii) to edit, modify or delete content, and (iv) to use content for any Core-Mark purpose.
- Users are responsible for content submitted to social media sites. You may not submit any material or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You agree that you will not violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including those related to copyright and other intellectual property rights. You further agree that you will not submit any information that (i) is disruptive, threatening, abusive, profane, harassing, embarrassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene, hateful or racially, ethnically or is otherwise objectionable as determined solely by Core-Mark, (ii) contains any product or service advertisements or endorsements, or (iii) can be construed as political lobbying.
- Core-Mark reserves the right to edit, modify, remove or delete any content or other information or materials submitted by Users and reserves the right to monitor, restrict, block, suspend or discontinue your access to the Core-Mark social media sites at-will.
- Core-Mark may, without providing notice, disclose your communications and activities in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of Core-Mark.
- Core-Mark may suspend, change or discontinue any aspect of its social media at any time.
- CORE-MARK SOCIAL MEDIA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH CORE-MARK SOCIAL MEDIA, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, DISPLAYABILITY, ACCURACY, PRECISION, CORRECTNESS, THOROUGHNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND CORE-MARK HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED.
- USER ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. CORE-MARK DOES NOT WARRANT OR SAFEGUARD AGAINST INTENTIONAL OR MALICIOUS ATTEMPTS TO INTERCEPT OR COMPROMISE USER INFORMATION POSTED TO CORE-MARK SOCIAL MEDIA OR SENT OVER THE INTERNET.
- IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL CORE-MARK, OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, CORE-MARK SOCIAL MEDIA OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, USER’S PROVISION OF INFORMATION VIA CORE-MARK SOCIAL MEDIA, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE.
- Any dispute, claim or action related to your use, viewing, posting or access to Core-Mark social media shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
- CORE-MARK RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO SUSPEND, MODIFY OR UPDATE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. Changes will be effective when posted. Users' continued use of the Core-Mark social media after such time changes to the terms and conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.